CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

And The Winner Is.....

Okay so I had my husband draw the name at random. I was so excited to see who won. He wouldn't share that information with me for a little bit. You would have thought that I was in the running for something. I just love surprises. I'm going to be doing more of these. They are just so stinkin' fun.

......................................................................................................

Sarah you are our winner! Miss Ava will be getting a St. Patty's present in the mail shortly.

I just need you to e-mail me: c_cox(at)live(dot)com

with her size and a mailing address! Yay!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, how exciting!! Thank you! Sending an email your way right now!

Jennifer said...

casey, i feel like a goof! i wasn't online much this last week/weekend and i totally forgot about this. next time I WILL enter! your stuff looks great, I am so glad for you! :)